High-Roller Online Casinos for Canadians
High rollers or “whales” are online casino players who put large sums at stake. Their deposits run into the tens of thousands of dollars. However, it is more difficult for them to find a gambling site to play regularly. After all, the operator must offer profitable limits, a well-thought-out loyalty program, and a perfectly matched game collection. Our independent guide will help you find a high-roller casino for Canadian players. Only the best gambling sites are here.
100% up to C$150 bonus
C$1500 + 150 free spins
Up to C$800 welcome bonus
C$1000 bonus + 50 free spins
Criteria for Choosing a High-Roller Casino
First, you need to select only licensed online operators. A relevant document confirms that the software on the gambling site works fairly, financial transactions are made on time, and the personal data of the players is not disclosed.
Other important criteria when choosing an online casino with high stakes are:
- High limits on deposits/withdrawals. It is good when a player can withdraw tens of thousands of dollars with one payment, isn’t it? What the restrictions per day/week/month are, and the speed of processing large applications is also important. Most Canadian punters prefer those gambling sites that offer VIP users cash transactions out of turn. The most popular high-roller casinos do not set strict limits on payouts for special clients and are always ready to discuss the withdrawal of large winnings on an individual basis.
- Top-notch customer service. Some high-stakes casinos in Canada provide their players with elite customer service as part of the VIP experience. When a player is in the midst of high-stakes game and has an urgent question, it is crucial to get a quick answer.
- Live dealer section with high-limit tables. Their names include the words Gold, Platinum, and Silver. You can bet on them for $20 or more. The range of entertainment activities can include roulette, blackjack, baccarat, game shows and lotteries.
- Bonus program includes no deposit and welcome packages, regular reload promotions and cashback. The advantage is when the operator regularly publishes promotional codes and makes exclusive offers for VIP casino visitors.
- Tournaments with huge prize pools. Exclusive competitions are held on casino sites designed for risky players or high rollers. Only punters with high status can take part in them.
- Large collection of slot machines and tables with card and table games for big bets. Operators offer slots where you can spin up to $200-250 per spin.
Reasons to Play at a High-Roller Casino
If you have not made up your mind yet whether or not to play high-roller slots, we have some more good reasons to try it:
Everything is clear here. When a player chooses a high roller casino sites, huge sums are often at stake. If you bet big money, you have a chance to win a big jackpot. If you play games for small amounts – the winnings are the same. Here the choice is yours: if you can afford to make big bets, and are ready to take huge risks, then feel free to choose high roller casinos.
High Speed of Transactions
“Whales” or high rollers can always count on VIP service, including banking operations. Transaction processing time for such casino visitors is much less than for regular gamblers. Check out our list of the best fast payout casinos in Canada.
Many high-stakes online casinos have a feature called credit advances. This feature is only available for high rollers. When playing for large amounts, punters often reach the limit on bank transfers per day. To solve this problem, operators offer credit advances to VIP customers.
The bonus program for high rollers in the casino is significantly different from the bonuses provided to regular customers. That is not all the delights. Some Canadian casinos offer VIP clients the opportunity to win unique gifts in the form of expensive gadgets, tickets to various sporting events, or a trip to Monaco for weekend, for instance.
Usually, each high roller is assigned a personal manager. He ensures that all services are provided to such players at the highest level and on time. This manager goes out of his way to always answer questions and make sure that the gamblers’ experience in a high-stakes casino meets all their expectations.
Most Popular Games to Play as a High Roller
For gambling at high stakes, games from the collection of any licensed casino in our list are suitable:
- Video slots with RTP over 96%.
- Table entertainment with high profitability: roulette.
- Card games: blackjack and poker.
- Jackpot machines.
Gambling casino users also prefer live dealer games. For such clients, operators provide VIP tables with increased limits.
Best Mobile High Roller Casinos in Canada
The development of technologies, including mobile ones, allows everyone to play any kind of game and with any stakes whenever and wherever they want. Having access to mobile high roller casinos from their gadget, everyone can not only play favorite games but also keep track of all bonus offers and promotions. However, it should be understood that mobile devices could support not all games with large betting limits.
As a rule, players can download the application of the desired casino on their devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.). However, not all high roller casinos in Canada provide apps for Android and Apple gadgets thanks to the best casino software providers like Big Time Gaming. But still, we selected those sites that successfully optimized versions for the mobile browser so that they work as well as the application.
Here, you can find the best mobile casinos for Canadian players.
VIP Treatment for High-Limit Casino Players in Canada
For every online casino in Canada, the high roller or “whale” becomes an important site visitor who gets access to a range of preferences.
- Fast payouts and low withdrawal limit. The high roller usually receives its winnings much faster, and the minimum withdrawal amount may be completely absent or reduced.
- Pleasant VIP bonuses. They get additional deposit bonuses, free games in high roller slots, gifts for all possible holidays and other types of rewards (in the form of real money and game currency).
- Cashback. The “whales” also have the opportunity to return part of the funds deposited. Cashback percentages usually depend on the size of the deposit.
- Individual manager. This specialist not only quickly solves all technical and other issues but also forms a package of bonuses, additional services and promotions that are most interesting to the gambler. Here, an individual approach is used for each high roller.
- Special betting conditions. For high-stakes players, the limits are usually raised significantly. This applies to all games on the casino website: slot machines, card games, roulette and others.
- Participation in special closed tournaments. Reputable licensed online casinos hold tournaments for their clients on a regular basis. Only VIP gamblers are allowed to participate. Everyone can win decent money in such tournaments, as the stakes exceed even the usual limits for high rollers.
- Special treatment from the administration of online casinos. Gamblers who play at high stakes receive VIP status and a number of benefits. This includes a special loyalty program, unusual gifts for birthdays and other holidays, as well as invitations to private events.
- Deposit loans. Many Canadian high roller casinos provide credit funds to their customers without commissions and additional interest, if necessary.
High Roller Casino Perks and Drawbacks
Pros for high-stake casino players:
- Exclusive bonus rewards and offers.
- Membership in a unique loyalty program.
- Higher deposit bonuses.
- Access to VIP service and private tournaments.
- Fast withdrawal of funds.
- Higher winnings.
Cons for high-stake casino players:
- Higher deposit amounts.
- Wagering requirements for bonuses and free spins may be slightly higher.
- The higher the stakes, the higher the risk.
How can I become a high roller?
Online gambling sites are interested in attracting players who can place high bets. But each has its own terms and conditions. In some online casinos, the limit for entering the high roller category is $20, in some – $5 per bet, for instance. The casino administration always monitors players’ behavior in real time. Therefore, to become a so-called whale, you need to regularly make high bets.
Do all casinos in Canada offer high-roller bonuses?
No, not all gambling sites in the country offer bonuses for high rollers. If you are interested in special bonuses, be sure to check out the list of sites presented above.
How do casinos encourage big players?
All casinos in different ways. Each gambling operator offers high rollers special privileges to keep them on the site and motivate them to play. Therefore, the larger the size of the bet and the turnover on the deposit, the more bonuses and incentive gifts the punter receives from the administration.
What is a high roller tournament?
Tournaments for high rollers – a term taken from poker. At such tournaments, the buy-in can reach hundreds of thousands of dollars, and the participants are well-known professional players in the poker world. Therefore, participation in such a tournament is already considered quite prestigious.
Are there any benefits to being a high roller?
Certainly, despite the high risks. High roller online casinos constantly reward their regular customers. They are provided with larger bonuses, a higher percentage of cashback, and access to special games and events.